Groceries Food and all kinds of daily necessities are the essential necessities of living. The low margins and high shrinkage of such products make retailers hardly benefit. Century offers a variety of solutions to secure retailers from loss.
* Functional tags- are developed for particular protection, like Capsule H006 for towel, bathrobe, gown etc…, Mega tag T702, T704, B004 for canned products； EAS ear T150 with the patent ZL 200820082711.8 for bagged products; Multi Grips for boxed products; Blister T022 for hang packed products and so on.
* EAS labels - RF or AM, working with the packaging manufacturers on source- tagging solutions, ensuring that products are shelf-ready and under protected when they reach the store. The integrated design of labels with packaging will not degrade the nice packaging and customers’ shopping experience.
* Hard tags - Century now has developed more than 300 different types of hard tags which are applicable for various merchandises. More hard tags or customized tags would meet to the demands of the market.
* The ESL System - this is a revolution of your shelf price label. It is flexible, fast display of price and promotion management, cost-effectiveness for labor and infrastructure which improves your margin at the end.
* RFID Labels/Tags- The Unique ID with each chip enables the visibility and tracebility of each item and significantly improve the efficience of inventory management.
CD, DVD and Games software Wide varieties of CD, DVD and games software are favored by most of the youth. But the small size of these products is highly portable and easy to walk off with in volume. Century is dedicated to provide variety of solutions help retailers protect profits, fight shrink and increase sales.
*Century safers - made of clear durable polycarbonate and with its easy unlock mechanism, provide retailers with a secure, open merchandising solutions to reduce shrink but increase sales.
*EAS labels - RF or AM, working with the packaging manufacturers on source- tagging solutions, ensuring that products are shelf-ready and under protected when they reach the store. The integrated design of labels with packaging will not degrade the nice packaging and customers’ shopping experience.
Alcohols Expensive high- end wines and liquors are favorable by numerous consumers, but also coveted by a few outlaw to steal them which led to huge losses of the retailers.、 Century provides a variety of solutions aimed at helping retailers well display their merchandise to promote sales and protect profit for shoplifting.
*Source Tagging - tagging the EAS labels at the source to save labor at stores and ensure merchandise arrives shelf- ready. The concealing labels will not affect the display of merchandise for promotion and also can keep them in safe.
*Bottle tags - with smart designs and flexible cables, can protect extensive sizes of bottles for alcohols from shoplifting.
*Easicaps - the quickest & easiest benefit denial, loss prevention items to use on the market, has been applied the international patent and awarded as “The Best Design of the year” by the European Retail Technology.
Apparel The high-end suits and leather coats and footwear are always the highest risk of shrinkage. The retailers need to have nimble solutions to secure their merchandise and support high-impact branding as well. Century provides a comprehensive suite of solutions aimed at helping the retailers increase sales and protect profits. These include:
* Source tagging - including various forms of hangtags and textile labels, are applicable to a wide range of merchandise by protecting them at the point of the source.
* Hard tag - widely applied to protect various high theft garments, haves the main advantages of good detection on the systems, long using life, recyclable and convenient operation and so on. Century now has developed more than 300 different types of hard tags which are applicable for various merchandises.
* Alarming products - with its loud alarm when tampered, can draw the attention of store staff so as to reduce shoplifting in real time. Through years of development and market testing, Century’ Alarming products, available in 2 alarm, 3 alarm and 4 alarm, are acknowledged as reliable and stable.
DIY Tools and Hardware In good or bad economic times, homeowners turn to Do-It-Yourself (DIY) retailers for a wide variety of hardware and home-improvement products. But that broad product range also is an inviting target for impulse shoplifters and organized retail crime gangs. Many products in DIY stores are small, highly portable and easy to walk off with in volume. As reported in "Global Retail Theft Barometer 2010”, the DIY tools and hardware have the highest rate of shrinkage up to 1.81%, which calls upon retailers to increase investment in loss prevention and seeking better security solutions without delay. Century is dedicated to provide customized solutions help you protect profits, fight shrink and increase sales.
* Hard tags - Century now has developed more than 300 different types of hard tags which are applicable for various merchandises. More hard tags or customized tags would meet to the demands of DIY tools and hardware retailers.
* Mulit Alarming tags - Century’s alarming tags are acknowledged as reliable and stable, available in 2 alarm, 3 alarm and 4 alarm, provide various ways to protect the products from shrinkage.
Checkout The purchased products with EAS tags or labels should be unlock or deactivated to checkout so that they will be not trigged to alarm by the systems. Century offers a variety of detachers and deactivators.
* Detachers - Century has been working since 2003 at producing detachers to a defined standard for both Standard Lock and for Super Lock and now produce a stable range of detachers and tags to a defined specification. All the detachers are versatile for mounting as needed.
* Deactivators - Century provides two different types of RF and AM deactivators to meet the different needs of customers. Especially, the smart version RF deactivator, with multiple installation modes, get more and more popular in domestic market instead of the large pads in the past, and the AM deactivator with the built-in synchronized kit well solved the synchronization problem with systems. The new version RF and AM deactivators have the function of visible and audible indicator, are very nice and durable. Exit EAS systems, with DSP technology are applied extensively to access of drug store. There are Mono systems or Dual systems available to carter for different demands. The smart appearance is more in harmony with the environment of drug store