The RFID pin is a replacement of the traditional pin used with the EAS tag. It has a unique ID and can store additional information. It upgrades the EAS system, and provides more advanced functions.
- Request A Quote
- Code No:T829
- Category by Application:Apparel & Retail
- Dimension:40×22mm/ 1.57×0.87in
- Attachment:Fix with a Pin or landyard
- Frequency:902-928MHz or 865-868MHz
- Integrated Circuit IC:Higgs 3/M4QT
- Read Range(ERP 2W):Fixed: Up to 4 m (13 feet) / HHT: Up to 2 m (6.5 feet)
* Long Read Range up to 8 meters
* EAS+ RFID Dual Technology
* Encased in hard plastic, durable and reusable for more than 100 times
* More reliable and accurate readability in bulk.
* Wide application with limited effects by the harsh environment.
Apparel and retail shrinkage, inventory control and supply chain management