It is encased with rough plastic, with the advantage of being durable and reusable. It offers cost-effective tagging solutions for industry customers and enables inventory visibility throughout the supply chain, reducing shrinkage and out-of-stocks. The RFID+EAS combined hard tags upgrade the existing EAS technology, and integrate merchandise visibility and loss prevention into a single and synergistic solution.
- Request A Quote
- Code No:T828
- Dimension(mm/in):79×29×20 / 3.11 ×1.14 ×0.79
- Attachment:Fix with a pin or lanyard
- Protocol:ISO/IEC 18000-6C & EPC global Class 1 Gen 2
- Operating Frequency（MHz）:860-960/RF/AM
- Integrated Circuit IC:H3/H4/M5/MR6
- Read Range(ERP 2W):Fixed: Up to 6 m (19.6 feet) / HHT: Up to 3 m (9.8 feet)
- Weight per piece:13.86g
- Operating Temperature:-20℃-40℃
- Storage Humidity:30%-70%
- IP Rating:IP54
- Compliance:EPC Global
- Category by Application:Apparel & Retail
* Long Read Range up to 8 meters
* EAS+ RFID Dual Technology
* Encased in hard plastic, durable and reusable for more than 100 times
* More reliable and accurate readability in bulk.
* Wide application with limited effects by the harsh environment.
Apparel and retail shrinkage, inventory control and supply chain management