It is encased with rough plastic, with the advantage of being durable and reusable. It offers cost-effective tagging solutions for industry customers and enables inventory visibility throughout the supply chain, reducing shrinkage and out-of-stocks. The RFID+EAS combined hard tags upgrade the existing EAS technology, and integrate merchandise visibility and loss prevention into a single and synergistic solution.
- Request A Quote
- Code No:T811
- Dimension:62×25×19mm / 2.44 ×0.98×0.75in
- Attachment:Fix with a pin or lanyard
- Protocol:ISO/IEC 18000-6C & EPC global Class 1 Gen 2
- Operating Frequency（MHz）:860~960/RF/AM
- Integrated Circuit IC:H3/ H4/M5/MR6
- Read Range(ERP 2W):Fixed: Up to 5 m (16 feet) / HHT: Up to 2.5 m (8 feet)
- Weight per pieces:12g
- Operating Temperature:-20℃-60℃
- Category by Application:Apparel & Retail
- Storage Humidity:30%-70%
- IP Rating:IP54
- Compliance:EPC Global
* EAS+ RFID Dual Technology
* Encased in hard plastic, durable and reusable for more than 100 times
* More reliable and accurate readability in bulk.
* Wide application with limited effects by the harsh environment.
Apparel and retail shrinkage, inventory control and supply chain management