It is encased with rough plastic, with the advantage of being durable and reusable. It offers cost-effective tagging solutions for industry customers and enables inventory visibility throughout the supply chain, reducing shrinkage and out-of-stocks. The RFID+EAS combined hard tags upgrade the existing EAS technology, and integrate merchandise visibility and loss prevention into a single and synergistic solution.
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Dimensions:68.8×30.5×20.56mm / 2.71 ×1.2×0.81in
- Category by Application:Apparel & Retail
- Compliance:EPC Global
- IP Rating:IP54
- Storage Humidity:30%-70%
- Operating Temperature:-20℃-60℃
- Weight per pieces:12.6g
- RFID Read Range ( EIRP 2W ）:Fixed
- Integrated Circuit IC:M4QT/ H4/ MR6
- Operating Frequency（MHz）:860-960/RF/AM
- Protocol:ISO/IEC 18000-6C & EPC global Class 1 Gen 2
- Attachment:Fix with a pin or lanyard
- Dimension:68.8×30.5×20.56mm / 2.71 ×1.2×0.81in
- Code No:CE36061
* EAS+ RFID Dual Technology
* Encased in hard plastic, durable and reusable for more than 100 times
* More reliable and accurate readability in bulk.
* Wide application with limited effects by the harsh environment.
Apparel and retail shrinkage, inventory control and supply chain management.